Proposed changes for DR 15-0021

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Dec 4 01:07:32 CET 2016

Caroline,

Thank you for your comments.  As you wrote, this requires another DR.

UK has always argued that Part 1 must not reference Part 4.  Now,
Part 1 does not have a normative reference to Part 4.  It does not
even have Part 4 in the bibliography.

Nevertheless, Primer in Part 1 has transitional features.  Should we move
that part of the Primer to Part 4?  Or , should we introduce Part 4 in the
Bibliography?  I would like to have another DR and discuss in the Seattle
F2F.

For now, I would like to close this DR by introducing changes required
for dropping the complex type CT_HtmlPublishProperties.  To do so, I think
that
we need the schema changes in

https://app.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/subversion/commits/334
https://app.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/subversion/commits/335

and the attached change to L.3.1.4.1, Part 1