DR-15-0023, "SML: Comments"

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Apr 6 15:32:17 CEST 2017

To close this DR, it remains to provide words to implement the
response 2 from the Seoul Meeting.  (Schema changes for response 3
are already provided.)

I propose to replace

  The attribute is required and shall be unique across all comments in
  shared workbooks.

by

  In shared workbooks, the attribute is required and shall be unique
  across all comments.