DR-17-0010: VML: Attribute examples

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Apr 8 00:16:11 CEST 2017

Rex,

I think that the remaining task for option #3 is very small, and I
presume that new implementations cannot always avoid
Transitional.

29500-4 repeats attributes too often.  I think that this repetition
makes the standard less readable.  Note that no other attributes
are repeated in OOXML.  It is only VML attributes that are
repeated.

Which part of the remaining task for option #3
needs big efforts?