DR 17-0006: SML: various attributes missing from the schema

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 02:47:26 CEST 2017

Thinking about the name for the new Complex Type for #1 of
Murata-San's SML attribute commits.

Maybe a name using HF would be less easily confused with
CT_HeaderFooter than Murata-san's provisional CT_HeaderOrFooter.
Possibilities: CT_StringHF; CT_SingleHF; CT_HFstring, etc.

Just some thoughts before I forget.

     Caroline