DR-17-0003: DML: Some elements are never referenced

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Aug 13 10:08:02 CEST 2018

Rex,

Thank you for spotting this error.

Here is my proposal for fixing it.

21.4.4.11

In the first sentence, replace "given to the color definition header"
by "given to a colorsDef element".

21.4.5.11

In the first sentence, replace "given to the style definition header"
by "given to a styleDef element".

Delete the example.  (The other subclauses defining "title" in 21.4
does not provide any examples.  Moreover, 21.4.5.7 already has an
example of the title element.)

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com