PLEASE PROOF: WD3.3 of 29500-2, OPC

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Jan 10 23:02:49 CET 2018

I just spoke with Aarti about this spec, and here is our latest thinking:

Given that there is a lot to do yet with this spec, and that Aarti will only
get one detailed review from her internal people, we'll need a far cleaner
spec before she can ask them to look at it. And by my estimate, that won't
happen until at least after the March F2F meeting.

So, I propose that I give ownership of the spec back to Murata-san, so he
can address more of the issues raised in the comments. Then we refine the
spec further on the next teleconference.

If coming out of the March F2F, the spec is in very good shape, we might be
able to have a 2-month CD ballot before the September F2F.

Rex