Some editorial details for Annex B

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:03:32 CEST 2018

I've realized that I forgot to check one thing about the two versions of
ZIP64.  It turns out that Version 1 and version 2 are both described in
APPNOTE 6.2.0.  So perhaps we don't need to keep the references to APPNOTE
4.5.0 in Table B-1 but find another way to explain things.  Searching for
"Version 2" in APPNOTE 6.2.0 will find the relevant text (as well as
irrelevant stuff).

     Caroline