An editorial review the OPC comments

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Feb 9 17:20:28 CET 2019

During the most recent teleconference, we took a quick look at the issues
logged at https://github.com/sc34wg4/opcRevision/issues.

I had an action item to review them. I have done so and for those involving
simple editorial changes, I have responded.

Issue 14, <https://github.com/sc34wg4/opcRevision/issues/14> 18.3.1.63 Page
setup property index issue, is *not* an OPC-related issue, but as I suggest
at the end of my comment, we should treat it as a new DR. I provided my
analysis of that issue.

Murata-san, as this issue has to do with Japanese postcard paper sizes,
please review my analysis and see if you agree.

Alfred, you might also check with the Excel product team to confirm the
paperSize attribute values in question.

Rex

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com