An editorial review the OPC comments

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Feb 18 07:22:21 CET 2019

Excel 2017 stores hagaki (10cm * 14.8cm) as paperSize="43". and
stores double hagaki (20cm * 14.cm) as paperSize="69".

I think that we have to fix 18.3.1.63 pageSetup (Page Setup Settings),
18.3.1.64 pageSetup (Chart Sheet Page Setup), and 21.2.2.134 pageSetup
(Page Setup).

Furthermore, 21.2.2.134 does not provide values beyond 68.  Is this another
defect?