DR-19-0015: "DML: Meaningless examples in Styles section"

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Feb 28 16:04:14 CET 2019

Caroline, Murata-san

I agree with Caroline’s suggestion that the example is not worth repeating. However, if the example actually included one or more code fragments showing different ways of defining the colors in a theme, this might actually be useful. Personally, I consider the coloured bars image worse than useless, because it conveys no information at all but hints that the colors might be grouped or interact in some normative way that I don’t believe is the case, so might confuse implementers.

Kind regards,

Francis