DR 19-0004: custShow

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Jan 24 17:15:30 CET 2019

During yesterday’s telecon we briefly discussed DR 19-0004, specifically two
elements with the same name, custShow, in consecutive sub-sections of Part
1: §19.2.1.5 and §19.2.1.6. I agreed to investigate further and in
particular to check the MS Office implementer notes.

The implementer notes do not mention either of these elements.

After further investigation I think that what is required is as follows:

*	Revise the text of §19.2.1.5 as specified in DR 19-0004 (note that
this includes a new example, which isn’t clear in the DR).
*	Replace the example in current text of §19.2.1.6 with the example in
the current of §19.2.1.5, which is a much better example.

If this is done, the prose will align with the schema.

Regards,

Francis

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com