Update on Errata ODF 1.0 - Request for Review

Svante Schubert Svante.Schubert at oracle.com
Mon Jul 26 17:02:20 CEST 2010

 Dear members of the WG6,

There is a new working draft of the ODF 1.0 Errata.  We are conducting
an internal review now.   On Thursday we want to issue this or a
modified draft for TC ballot as a new Committee Draft candidate for
15-day Public Review.  Any earlier feedback from SC34 WG6 will be very
helpful to use in ensuring that we have produced an acceptable treatment
of defect items from SC34.
The working draft CD04-rev06 can be accessed by accessing the document
summary page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38778"

Thanks in advance,
Svante Schubert