REMINDER AND DRAFT AGENDA - Teleconference meeting of WG 6, 2010-06-23 at 13:00 UTC

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 13:37:51 CEST 2010

Svante hi

Thanks for this ... a few queries:

1309:1
-------
For 1309:1, was there not a constraint here that needed to be expressed? (that variables needed to be declared before use) Or is declaration of variable after use okay?

1309:10
---------
For 1309:10 the proposed new text includes the words:

"In conformance with the W3C XML specification [XML1.0], white-space characters that are contained in elements that have element content (in other words that must contain elements only but not text) are ignored."

I don't see how this is in conformance with XML.

I propose something like "An ODF processor shall ignore whitespace in element content for elements not declared to contain text content in the ODF schema". Is this what is meant?

1309:7
-------
I still don't understand what "within two lines" means. Is there some text that can be referenced to help explain this? (or is this clear enough to others?)

- Alex.