DR 11-0002 — WML: The definition of aiueoFullWidth

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 1 23:24:20 CET 2011

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2011/DR-11-0002.docx

Murata-san: I just took a quick look at this DR now - am I right in thinking that this is just an enumeration value which determines what the consuming application should display on the screen? If so then I think this might represent a bug in the implementation you were using rather than a bug in IS 29500. If that's our implementation then I'll look into it (we certainly do not appear to have an implementer note to that effect) but I just wanted to check first.