Finals Drafts of the DCOR Set for 29500 Parts 1 and 4

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Dec 11 20:58:08 CET 2014

No redlining for the first change (1. §1, “Scope”, p. 1).  Is this good?

MDX and OLAP are moved from Terms and Definitions to §12.1, “Glossary of
SpreadsheetML-Specific Terms.  But ODBC appears in both
places.

ISO/IEC 29500-3:20xx should be ISO/IEC 29500-3:2015?

Is the sentence "The zip item name is incorrect." in the 9th entry required?