答复: 2015 F2F Meeting Schedule and Hosts

LI, Ning ningli.ok at 163.com
Thu Feb 27 05:40:41 CET 2014

China has very likely that China can host the plenary meeting in 2015,
though we are still going through the application procedure.

It¡¯s better to avoid the 1st Oct ¨C 10th Oct, as the first 7 days in Oct
are national holiday in China. It¡¯s OK for Other time.

Ning

·¢¼þÈË: Francis Cave [mailto:francis at franciscave.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2014Äê2ÔÂ26ÈÕ 23:21
ÊÕ¼þÈË: 'SC 34 WG4'
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: 2015 F2F Meeting Schedule and Hosts

Are we tied to having the Plenary in September? We probably are for 2015,
because we informally asked the Chinese delegation if they could host the
Plenary in September 2015, but beyond that I think we could shift the
meetings a month later. January is an unattractive time to be meeting
anywhere in the northern hemisphere.

Francis