Proposed draft for the DIS 30114-2

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jul 10 05:29:09 CEST 2016

Francis and Caroline,

Thank you for pointing out that MCE is not used anywhere in this
document.

Perhaps, we should reference Part 1 (PDTR) and further state
that we use foreign parts but do not use MCE?  Probably at
end of the Introduction?  Here is my
first cut.

As stated in TR 30114-1, there are two main ways to add extra markup
or other data to OOXML documents.  The first way is using the
extension mechanisms described in 29500-3, “Markup Compatibility and
Extensibility (MCE)”.  The second way is embedding foreign OPC parts.
This document uses the second way but does not use the first way.

I have accepted all other comments from Caroline.