PLEASE PROOF: Proposed disposition of comments on the PDTR ballot for TR 30114-1 Extensions of Office Open XML File Formats -- Part 1 Guidelines

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Jul 14 21:27:31 CEST 2016

The 2-month ballot on "TR 30114-1 Extensions of Office Open XML File Formats
-- Part 1 Guidelines" ended a few days ago, and, today, Kimura-san announced
the results in a posting to the SC 34 website (which I have included here).

Earlier today, during the WG4 teleconference, I took an action item to
propose WG4's response, known formally as the "Disposition of Comments".
Attached is the ballot results document, the ballot comments with my
proposed dispositions to each, and the TR itself, with my recommendations
applied as tracked changes.

No countries voted NO, and the comments were of a general or editorial
nature.

I rejected one comment, I need help with one comment, and the rest I
accepted.

Let's wrap this up before the next teleconference (2016-08-25), so on that
call, we can agree to ship the corrected version to Kimura-san (and ISO) for
publication.

Thanks, Rex