My suggestions for clauses 8.3 and 8.4 of Part 2 draft

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:49:51 CEST 2016

Murata-san,

Attached is my work on clauses 8.3 and 8.4.  I took these clauses from
your draft as of May 8 and made a separate document. This made it very
much easier to read and add my own comments and changes.  When you
want to accept changes, you will have to plug them into your own
draft, of course, because, in effect, I accepted your earlier changes.

Most things relate to points we discussed, but I realize that I didn't
bring up my concern about the examples in clause 8.4 which I found
rather confusing.  Because I wanted to include a table, I inserted a
comment into the text rather than using the regular Comment technique.

Please let me know if anything is not clear.  A few of my comments
suggest work still needed.

    Caroline

PS: I'm happy to have feedback from anyone else on yesterday's call.