Remote participation for WG6 meeting in Stockholm

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Jan 12 22:48:31 CET 2010

Dear Michiel

I'm not sure how easy it would be to run more than one Internet telephony
application simultaneously. When I have a list of those WG 6 members who
wish to participate remotely, we will have to agree upon one such
application in addition to analogue phone. If the majority would be happy
with something other than Skype, that's fine with me. Naturally I'm in
favour of using a standards-based solution where that is practical.

Incidentally, I hope you won't object to our using Citrix GoToMeeting for
web presentations, because that is the service that ISO currently recommend
to SCs and WGs.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave
Convenor, WG 6