GoToMeeting tool - Linux not supported

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Mar 12 13:47:24 CET 2010

Dear members of WG 6

I have been advised that computers using Linux or other similar operating
systems are not able to use the GoToMeeting tool.

If you have not already done so, please let me know if you would therefore
be unable to access the web presentations for the teleconference next
Wednesday.

If this causes problems for a significant number of WG members we will have
to find an alternative web presentation tool for future meetings.

For the meeting on Wednesday I proposed to stick with GoToMeeting, unless
participant numbers exceed the 26 limit already announced.  I will circulate
any presentation material in advance of the meeting. Please retrieve copies
of the documents referred to in the draft agenda, either from the SC 34
document repository or from the OASIS website, as appropriate.

Francis Cave

Convenor