Ballot result: ISO/IEC 26300:2006/DCOR2

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Apr 27 14:04:40 CEST 2011

Hi Rob

I was not proposing that we agree the Disposition of Comments today, but that we simply discuss them and discuss the timetable for finalising them and for issuing a final text of COR2 for publication. I fully accept that OASIS and National Body experts have not had time to review the results, and that a formal response to the Disposition of Comments will have to wait until experts have had time to review the document. I am simply anxious not to delay the process.

Regards,

Francis