Creation of test document and/or document interop test suites

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Thu Mar 19 08:29:34 CET 2009

Hi all,

>From the blog of Doug I noticed the work going on between Microsoft and Frauenhofer regarding document validity at http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/elan/projekte/international/laufende_projekte/Document-Interop_Lab/index.html .

Given the expertise in WG4, I would find it obvious if we took some part in this work (if they'll let us). I could also imagine that the work (important as it is) would gain credibility by being in some way founded/based/supported by WG4 and not "just being" some work exclusively between Microsoft and Frauenhofer.

I am not sure if there is any interest in WG4 for this - or if we have the resources, but I do think it would be a good task to contribute to. We could e.g. use our format knowledge in assisting in creation of test documents for the project.

Jesper Lund Stocholm

Lautruphøj 1-3
DK-2750 Ballerup
Denmark