DR 09-0321 ? OPC: Relationships Markup

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Aug 17 14:45:46 CEST 2010

Chris,

I am afraid that we are talking something different.

Since I hate the term "Unicode string", I use "OPC part name" for
referencing to what programmers and format designers specify.
I am not talking about piece names (zip file names).

> Hi Murata-san - it's possible there's some other text somewhere which mentions non-ASCII OPC
>part names, but I don't think they seem to be allowed in IS 29500 as it
>stands now.

I think nothing about strings for referencing to OPC parts is clear in
Part 2.  Everything has to be rewritten.

It appears that we have to discuss in the Tokyo meeting.  But before
that, I should depict my proposal using some diagrams and my terminology.
I propose not to discuss about this topic before that.