Some last-minute editorial corrections to the COR2 set

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Nov 26 20:40:07 CET 2011

Today, I identified and fixed the following editorial errors:

Part 2:

Item 3: §5.1, “Document Conventions”, p. 8 - Bullet 4 says to strike “n
Element style” when it should say to strike “n Attribute style”. This was a
cut-n-paste error.

Part 3:

Item 4: §5, “Notational Conventions”, p. 6 - Bullet 4 says to strike “n
Element style” when it should say to strike “n Attribute style”. This was a
cut-n-paste error.

Item 14: §12, “Application-Defined Extension Elements”, p. 29 – The example
number 14-1 should be 12-1.

Part 4:

Item 6: §5, “Notational Conventions”, p. 10 - Bullet 4 says to strike “n
Element style” when it should say to strike “n Attribute style”. This was a
cut-n-paste error.

The three notation errors came from DR 11-0018, which I will update as well
to reflect the corrections.