Proposed disposition for DR 16-0014

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Jun 21 01:14:07 CEST 2017

The submitter is unhappy with our latest proposal. Rex

From: Courtenay Inchbald [mailto:c at inchbald.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:27 AM
To: Rex Jaeschke <rex at rexjaeschke.com>
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: Proposed disposition for DR 16-0014

Dear Rex,

I think the RSIDs changes have become very confused. I attach a commentary, followed by a proposed revised version.

Courtenay Inchbald  | T +44 20 8673 5640 | M +44 771 858 3535 | 54 Elmfield Road London SW17 8AL | c at inchbald.com <mailto:c at inchbald.com>

On 20 June 2017 at 08:48, Rex Jaeschke <rex at rexjaeschke.com <mailto:rex at rexjaeschke.com> > wrote:

Hello from Tokyo, Japan, where WG4 is meeting this week. We wrap up on
Thursday, at which time, I expect we'll close this DR with the changes as
contained in the attached document.

If you have any objections before then, do send them along, so we can factor
them in to our deliberations. Any objections coming later can be handled on
the next teleconference (In about 5 weeks).

Regards, Rex