Clause 8.5.3.1 -- Relationships Part -- a couple of editorial issues

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Jan 27 09:04:07 CET 2018

Caroline,

Your second comment surprised me and I agree!  In Parts 1
and 4, we always have a table for each part.  Such a table
shows the root namespace and media type for a given part.
In Part 2, we have a table for relationships parts and no such tables
for other parts defined in OPC.  Rather, we have Annex E,
which define media types, root namespaces, and relationship
types.

I agree that we should be consistent.  For each part
defined in OPC, I think that we should introduce a table,
which defines media types and root namespaces (if any).

In Parts 1 and 4, relationship types definitions are embedded
in prose.  Annex E in OPC provides a single table, but
it does not clearly show which relationship type has
which source.

I would like to discuss this topic in the teleconf.