Review of OPC Section 7

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:41:29 CEST 2018

All,

Thanks to Francis.   To add to the comments he has made (and with which I
agree), I would add a few:

Do we need to mention Core Properties and Digital Signatures twice?  Is
there a reason not to combine the two mentions?

"ZIP archive" needs some thought in relation to decisions made about usage
in Clause 9.  Use of "ZIP file" here seems inadequate.

"Because this document might evolve" strikes me as slightly odd. Is this
consistent with ISO usage for "document."

   To be continued, no doubt...

   Caroline