DR-12-0024, "General: Problems with the rendering of figures"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Jul 28 19:53:50 CEST 2013

Attached is all the information I think we need to close this DR.

As I wrote on 2013-02-13: I see that the best solution to this is for me to
use the non-PDF/A option when generating the PDF of the next edition of Part
1 (that is, the consolidated reprint). I don't see anything of value we
could put in the next COR for Part 1 other than a note to the editor to "Fix
this when using tools to generating the PDF of the next edition of Part 1."

So, I propose that we mark this as "Closed; COR3" with such a note in the DR
log.