FW: DR 17-0021 - response - DML: wild cards in the complex type CT_GraphicalObjectData of dml-main.xsd and dml-main.rnc

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Feb 24 22:35:53 CET 2019

Thanks.  I find an authoritative description:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/office_standards/ms-oi29500/05d4382c-b474-4571-98bc-227f8c917033

It provides a list of permissible children and value of the uri attribute.

Here is my proposal.

   1. XSD schema: Make the uri attribute mandatory.
   2. RNG schema: Modify the RNG schema for explicitly allowing enumerated
   children while allowing other possibilities.
   3. Prose change: Mention the enumerated children as well as values of
   the uri attribute